Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Oh God...

I seem to have started a blog. How did this happen? I feel very intimidated. I deliberately didn't pick the same template as the original lizzie scoffs blog. Yes, I liked it best. Yes, the one I chose has flourescent dots all over it. But the pressure of having a blog that looks like the scoffs' was too much. What if my pals don't find my blog as interesting as other people's? What if I get my grammar all wrong? What if I don't get any comments and I forget to update it for days on end and people get bored and stop visiting and... AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH. I knew this would happen.

Blogging sucks.

Over and out.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tooting bird said...

Let me be the first to begin the blog love-in. Well done for taking the blog plunge and excellent choice of template (Although in case Lizzie reads this, obviously not as excellent as her outstanding blog)

Mr Scoff

9/26/2005  
Blogger Tooting bird said...

actually, I never did choose this template. It's very nice. Feel the fear and do it anyway, Mrs B. Welcome to the blogiverse. Emma sends Oliver a peacock screech xxxx

9/27/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.It's more addictive than crack (so they say). And I can let the fact that you shunned 20six as your host go - one day ....
J xx

9/28/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only non-blogger out there? I just loiter and peep and you lot are a great work-distraction! The lobster's halloween costume just arrived... you guessed it, it's a lobster! x

9/28/2005  
Blogger Tooting bird said...

C'mon, 'nother post now please (especially as I've added you to my links) xx

9/29/2005  
Blogger clarey b said...

Oh the pressure to post a post... hope you're not disappointed ladies x Please forgive me Jojo

9/29/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home