Saturday, February 18, 2006

I am still here...

Serious lack of blog action due to inability to sit in chair for any length of time! We are bearing up, but I have to admit to being surprised at how uncomfortable it's all been following my longed-for natural birth. Let's face it, there's nothing natural about something the size of a baby's head passing out of such a small exit!

The adrenalin rush of having a new baby also dropped away and I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed by how I'm going to cope when N goes back to work... I've got my sister coming and then my Mum so I'll be fine for the next couple of weeks. Then the fun will really start...

Faye is yelling for boobie juice so I'd better go! More soon...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck. You'll be fine, I promise, and remember, you're getting a little bit better every day xxx

2/19/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home