Thursday, March 23, 2006

Blogging hits bottom of list of things to do...

Feeding small baby.
Getting showered and dressed.
Eating.
Shopping.
Putting the washing on.
Cleaning the kitchen.
Dusting.

All things I must achieve on O's Days At Nursery. Unfortunately the two days a week are soon to become two mornings but how can I complain? I've just read the blogs of a couple of friends who've had various ups and downs and realised how damn lucky I am. My hudband frets if he's not spending enough time with his children. My children are healthy and very cute. I feel pretty good considering there's a six week old baby in the house. We have enough money and a lovely place to live. Sometimes I fear that my luck will run out so the moral must be 'Enjoy it all whilst it's good and deal with the bad if and when it happens'.

Despite missing my friends very much, Bristol is really starting to feel like home. We went round to a friend's house on Sat night for a St Patrick's Day dinner - our first invitation since we arrived here so something of a milestone! I am regularly seeing an antenatal friend which is sanity-saving and another friend's baby recently projectile vomited purple lunch onto our sofa.

All in all things are good here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fashion Detective said...

Glad all is well! And I'm so so sorry I haven't been in touch. Will email you right now!
JoJo xx

3/26/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home