Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My poorly boy...

I wouldn't be surprised if you've all given up checking my blog as I never seem to post anything! Like another friend in a similar position, I do have some kind of excuse. We've moved house (again), I'm back at work two days a week and life has been extremely hectic. Plus husband has been hogging the computer of an evening for work.

Add to all this a very sick boy - we're off to the docs in an hour and I have never seen O so poorly. It's heart-wrenching - he was sick lots yesterday but today he's just listless and sleeping the whole time. Feverish too. I'm hoping it's nothing more than a vicious bug... Selfishly I'm also hoping the rest of us don't get it.

Off to France for Christmas next week but will try and update on the lighter side of life soon! Keep checking me - I will try and post more often I promise!

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul & Esther said...

hello dear,
what a busy time you're having. would love to hear more about new house, new work etc. we're also all suffering from winter colds & other stuff. Enjoy France and hope everyone's well enough to enjoy it. take good care & love to all

12/19/2006  
Blogger Tooting bird said...

happy Christmas dear and kisses to those babes x

12/23/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home