Thursday, March 23, 2006

Two posts in one day?

I know, decadent or what. I suddenly remembered that I promised a very dear friend that I would include a link to her blog from here... The friend in question is an extremely talented writer and her first novel is soon to hit shelves in the USA. It'll arrive here next Spring.

The book is all about what happens to a high flying NYC lawyer when she is confined to her bed for the last few months of pregnancy. The blog - www.bedrestdiary.com - is a great read, written using the voice of the main character. Take a look and chuckle! Sarah is destined to be my 'famous novelist friend' which is extremely exciting. I know what she was wearing in 1987 and what are hopes were for the next school disco (snogging, obviously).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home