Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A year on...

A year ago to the day, I had managed to get one girl baby from the inside of my body to the outside world. It was the most excrutiating thing I've ever experienced and the most awesome. The result is a very cute Faye who was one today. She's almost walking, waving, clapping, smiling, laughing, frowning, trying to talk, trying to feed herself and annoying her brother (not all at the same time you understand). How did that happen?

I have been useless and haven't taken any birthday pics! Suffice to say she looked gorgeous and got far too many presents, all of which were opened by a very helpful big brother... Knackered today as the princess was up for an hour and a half last night and we had lots of babies here this afternoon. Another post soon with up to date pics of the babes I promise.

Oh, and it looks as though we might be buying a house at some point! Offer accepted so we'll wait and see. More soon xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home