Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Carry on up the blog

I doubt whether anyone is still bothering to check if I've updated recently as it's been so long, but I hope that somewhere, someone will read this! I don't seem to be able to get enough time in front of the computer to keep regularly blogging and I have to admit that it's causing me a bit of stress! I don't want to feel as though I'm letting people down all the time, so I'm going to take a leave of absence for a while.

Cyberspace has come to feel so real for many of us that this feels a bit like an obituary or something! I will of course keep an eye on friends' blogs and who knows, this blog might re-emerge in a different guise.

For now though, thanks for reading and for commenting. Happy blogging and stay in touch x

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

come back soon x

4/23/2007  
Blogger Paul & Esther said...

yes - please do come back soon. We've been through similar "blank" periods of time, but the best thing is not to worry about it - and just to write again when you feel like it, and don't even begin feeling guilty about not having written. If you know what I mean. Anyway, lots of love

4/30/2007  
Blogger Paul & Esther said...

hey clare - wonder if you're checking this. i miss your blog ...!

6/04/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home